• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good news!!! :)

Oz67

Good news!!! :)

I started to get into support groups in person for psychological therapy, and it helped. My symptoms of mania and paranoia related to Unspecified Personality Disorder with Schizotypal pathology reduced by 40%.

I am less psychotic and less delusional than before, I started to have less twisted fantasies and started to think positively, such as talking about sports, loving my family and relatives, and listening to yoga music instead of trauma all the time.

This is wonderfully hopeful news, @Oz67. Thank you for sharing.

You're welcome 😁 🤗

I learned from those psychiatrists from Facebook.

1) How to go to sleep effectively

2) How not to become psychotic or delusional.

Reference:

pmf1k9LaDgV

You learnt some great stuff and are succeeding in taking actions to try out and use new strategies! It sounds like you have found some ways forward, and are feeling better through your own efforts. This is a great way to bring about change for yourself. Awesome!

It will take a couple of years because Personality Disorders are long-term maladaptive behaviors that affect your sense of self-worth and your belief systems

You are working hard and making progress. You are right to say it will take time, it's a process, not a one off event. But you are on your way, and it's a great path to follow over the next couple of years. You are changing, and growing. It's quite challenging, I would think, but you are persevering. I did the same as a young person, and I am really glad I did.

You are working hard and making progress. You are right to say it will take time, it's a process, not a one off event. But you are on your way, and it's a great path to follow over the next couple of years. You are changing, and growing. It's quite challenging, I would think, but you are persevering. I did the same as a young person, and I am really glad I did.

Thanks ;)

The good news, I am more stable by going to a support group for mentally ill people. There I and them talked about coping strategies and helping each other.

New Threads

Top Bottom