• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Friendly Garden Gnome (somebody had to do it)

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
Do you like them, hate them, buy them, throw them out, those iconic little gnomes? Post your gnome.....

Attachments

• Fairy-Zen-Garden-Gnome-Decor-Meditating-Resin-Figurine-Green-Ornament-9-Inches.jpg
    Fairy-Zen-Garden-Gnome-Decor-Meditating-Resin-Figurine-Green-Ornament-9-Inches.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 55
Did you know there are gnomes for branches of the military?
I found them on Military Issue website.

Spock here reporting for duty captain.

Attachments

• 3fedadcf7a2db1aca2fb4e9b9dc211a2.jpg
    3fedadcf7a2db1aca2fb4e9b9dc211a2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 49
Quick, give me your phone.

Attachments

• female-unique-garden-gnome-7-768x768.jpg
    female-unique-garden-gnome-7-768x768.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 51
Quick, give me your phone.
It's actually really hard to find girl gnomes. I used to own two females and five males. One of my girl gnomes disappeared. I like to imagine that she's off on adventures, like the gnome from Amelie.

She had a sequined gnome hat and a heart apron. She was my favorite. Who knows where she could be?

Anyway, one goal I have is to find another girl gnome.

I have no home for a Gnome
If I don’t want to be alone
I hope to stumble
Into Grimble Grumble

New Threads

Top Bottom