• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Foods

holbrook

Anyone else have where xyz sounds good until it's right in front of you? For me, example, I'll get a chicken sandwich. I was craving it as I was waiting for it. Its now right in front of me and it might be the way it smells, or randomly the image of a chicken is in my head and my appetite is completely gone now and I can't bring myself to eat it.

Anyone else have where xyz sounds good until it's right in front of you? For me, example, I'll get a chicken sandwich. I was craving it as I was waiting for it. Its now right in front of me and it might be the way it smells, or randomly the image of a chicken is in my head and my appetite is completely gone now and I can't bring myself to eat it.
I've been there!! I've gotten too skinny many times cause of that. I can't afford a vegan diet right now cause a crap food carnivore is in charge of the money. My husband has come a long way. We've gotten him off diabetes meds! I have to hide the meat in spaghetti er something. Gotta eat! The first thing I'm gonna buy at earthfare is spirulina capsules(for on the go), bee pollen, incense and eucalyptus bath salts :sunglasses:

My husband thinks it's funny to say the word fish when I'm eating beef jerky, it instantly makes me unable to eat it, I swear it suddenly tastes like fish, and I hate fish.

New Threads

Top Bottom