• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Flags of the World QUIZ

93 without clues as well.
I was glad that Chad and Romania didn't come up together as that would have been a trainwreck.
Two of the ones I got wrong were invalid questions.

Rwanda (2001-) - I would have recognized the older flag
Guinea-Bisseau (1973-)
"India" (Invalid question as flag shown was Indiana [US state[)
Sudan (1970-)
New Caledonia (2010-) - This was a "tossup" for me - I was 50/50 on this.
Jordan (192:cool: - another tossup
Gabon (1960-)
Madagascar (195:cool: - another tossup
Tajikistan (1993-)
"Taiwan" (Invalid question as flag shown was Palestine)
Antarctica (201:cool: - another tossup. I would have recognized the Antarctic emblem, but this I was unfamiliar with. Additionally, this is technically an unofficial flag, so I'm not 100% sure this was a fair question.
Sierra Leone (1963-)
Senegal (1960-) - another tossup

Screenshot.png

93 without clues as well.
I was glad that Chad and Romania didn't come up together as that would have been a trainwreck.
Two of the ones I got wrong were invalid questions.

Rwanda (2001-) - I would have recognized the older flag
Guinea-Bisseau (1973-)
"India" (Invalid question as flag shown was Indiana [US state[)
Sudan (1970-)
New Caledonia (2010-) - This was a "tossup" for me - I was 50/50 on this.
Jordan (192:cool: - another tossup
Gabon (1960-)
Madagascar (195:cool: - another tossup
Tajikistan (1993-)
"Taiwan" (Invalid question as flag shown was Palestine)
Antarctica (201:cool: - another tossup. I would have recognized the Antarctic emblem, but this I was unfamiliar with. Additionally, this is technically an unofficial flag, so I'm not 100% sure this was a fair question.
Sierra Leone (1963-)
Senegal (1960-) - another tossup

View attachment 123210
Yes there were two that was invalid. I just guessed what the right answer might be. I just guessed the Antarctic flag as well. Well done, though.

New Threads

Top Bottom