• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Finally, I got an offer for a flat...

Lemon Zing

I got a call a week ago regarding viewing a property and I went to view the flat today. It's not terribly far from where my mate resides. I've heard that the area is full of crime, though. My mother said I should try to not go out at night.

Thank God the chance to get out of my family's house has presented itself; I really am grateful that I'll be able to move out by the end of this year, because 2017 has totally sucked for me, and probably for a lot of other people as well. However, I'll have to apply to get carpets and essential household items, like a fridge-freezer.

Of course, it's very unhealthy to keep on comparing years or to 'wish away' an entire decade, as maybe 2010 to 2017 will have sucked (or maybe 2018 will turn out to be okay) and 2019 to 2029 will potentially be fantastic years. You never really know.

But, honestly; 2017 has indeed, almost totally sucked. 2010 to 2016 also sucked, and those years were nothing short of horrendous. So I know I don't blame myself for wanting the 2010s era to end. Although quite frankly, 2002 to 2009 kind of sucked badly too. Well, I don't remember much about 2000 at all. And 2001 was perhaps decent, but I really haven't had any brilliant years (yeah, I'm too miserable sounding). I do recall wanting 2010 to begin, as the 2000s was just so crap. Now the decade is nearing its end.

But yes. What good news this is...

New Threads

Top Bottom