• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite Fan Films...

AGXStarseed

There are people out there who get so inspired by films - whether it's a single film or a franchise - that they will openly go out and spend their money and free time on making their own.

These fan-made films can be sequels, prequels, midquels (don't know the proper word), spiritual successors, crossovers or spinoffs.
Furthermore their methods of production, length of screentime and quality of the final product can also differ, with both good fan films and bad fan films alike.

Have you watched any fan films and if yes, do you have any favorites?

---

Here are five examples:

Last edited:
Every once in a while I stumble upon fanfilms, though I'm not actively looking for them. The ones I run into are usually franchises I already love so they reach me through social media.

I quite liked these here, even though they're not fanfilms based on movies, but fanfilms based on videogames;

Deus ex: human revolution
The fallout universe (though, Nuka break does more than just fan films, they actually do an entire web series)

Here's another Predator one;

Though the one that takes the cake for me, partially because I'm a longtime fan of the Mortal Kombat game series as well as liking the more grim (yes, more grim and we're already talking Mortal Kombat) itterations of characters (and overall interest in all things grim). The series that spawned from it was a bit of a disappointment though (also note; while the movie says "movie trailer; it was pretty much a fanfilm and pitch for a new movie, but does have Michael Jai White starring and is directed by Kevin Tancharoen, who nowadays directs all kinds of tv shows including episodes of The flash and Agents of shield, something that, I'm convinced, the fanfilm below has played a big part in, in putting him on the map);

Oh, and Mortal Kombat should already give it away, but this is clearly NSFW ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom