• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Spock moments/lines

Wireless

There are at least two threads about L.N passing away.
How about we share our favorite Spock moments and quotes?
Or even just say what you liked about Mr Spock.

I like this video about Spock taking things literally:

"Logic is the beginning of wisdom, Valeris, not the end."
Star Trek The Undiscovered Country.

Last edited:
This is the line...at :54...that got me hooked on Star Trek at the very beginning. I was 13 years old, it was the first anything of Star Trek I had ever seen, and for some reason I just could NOT stop laughing at that line! We played the scene over and over and over for about 15 minutes while I laughed and laughed at it. Still to this day, something about the look on Kirk's face...the pressure...and his insistence...and presence of mind...all wrapped into that one instant...are just absolutely hilarious and intriguing and mind-boggling to me. It's crazy, I know, but that one line has played over in my head thousands of times in the past 28 years.

I like in TNG when Picard accuses him of "Cowboy Diplomacy," and he later uses the term to describe how they double-cross the Romulans :)

"A Taste Of Armageddon" where Mr. Spock put "the squeeze" on a hostile guard warning him first.

"Sir, there is a multi-legged creature crawling on your shoulder." :p

Saw it only a few days ago. Never gets old. :cool:

"Star Trek IV" Mr. Spock putting "the squeeze" on a 20th century punk:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom