• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dont Forget Tonight ' The Autistic Me'

I cudnt believe it when alex got your (kirsty's) birthday wrong by 2 years. lol.

Was such a good documentary. How kirsty and alex live far apart and just mainly contact by online and text reminds me of me and a certain girl i know so i got really upset and so did she when watching it. I just hope me and her get to meet and manage to work. Thing is unlikc alex and kirsty im scared to tell family about her cause i dont know if they think im weird for having a mainly online relationship :(.

Other than that it was awesome. I will probally watch the first and second again soon lol.

Heya everyone, BBC had interviewed me and Tom about the autistic me one year on in our own parts you will find it here http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcthree/2010/04/the-autistic-me---one-year-on.shtml

What do you think?

I took it off because Robert pointed out to me that the sound was out-of-sync. I have now sorted the sound and managed to get it down to only 6 parts. Will upload again to YouTube on Monday as i'm busy tomorrow.

Sorry for the screw-up everyone.

It's cool, I was just wonder how comes it disappeared? you could edit it to put it in sync, but I forgotten how to do it.

I took it off because Robert pointed out to me that the sound was out-of-sync. I have now sorted the sound and managed to get it down to only 6 parts. Will upload again to YouTube on Monday as i'm busy tomorrow.

Sorry for the screw-up everyone.

:( oh , sorry :(

just when out of sync videos annoy me just a pet peave i get annoyed if the tv goes out of sync like an episode of the it crowd was out of sync when shown on tv and i was really annoyed and went in a huff lol.

Don't be sorry Robert. I'm a perfectionist so want to have the audio in sync. I didn't realise it was out-of-sync until you said.

Okie, im still sorry to everyone though since my fault u noticed and took it down. Just aswell it on the iplayer or people might been mad at me right now.

I didn't even think that TV shows can get out of sync... The only time when I spotted it was when I was watching TNA and everything was out of sync by 3 seconds. (includes getting hit by a chair). :lol:
it were i actually commented on it when olly mum kept talking and noticed her lips moving at wrong time.

I can't stand out of sync TV shows tbh.
With YT videos I can just change tabs but with movies or w.e it's like no D:.
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom