• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Did I get the job?

So last Friday I went to a job interview out of state and the way it went seemed pretty good to me. They thought I drove 1.5hrs to see them, but I to them it was 3.5hrs to which they responded with, "Wow!". They also brought in another employee and introduced him to me (not sure how high up he is.), they told me about how laid back they are and about benefits. The last bit that made me really think I did great was when the director of the department I was going for told me several times that they would call me. The HR manager mentioned as he walked me out that he would call me today or this afternoon.

I wrote the HR manager a thank you letter and he told me that he would talk to the two people and get back with me by the end of the day tomorrow.

So, do you guys think I got it? It wasn't an interrogation, but more like a conversation I thought.

(PS it lasted about an hour)

Sounds promising to me. It's a good sign if you're meeting others. Probably checking out your background or references.

A good interview always feels like a conversation. A bad one isn't always an interrogation...there are a lot of ways to do an interview badly.

Try not to dwell on it. If you can, see if you can get another opportunity to pursue while you're waiting for this one to decide. You have great energy now!

Sounds promising to me. It's a good sign if you're meeting others. Probably checking out your background or references.
See they didn't ask for references or salary. They asked me when I could start and if I had any personal things to take care of (since its out of state). I'm just freaking out on whether I got it or not haha

New Threads

Top Bottom