• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Correspondence Chess

IContainMultitudes

V.I.P Member
Would anyone be interested in playing correspondence chess here?

We could use this site to generate chessboard images for each turn (to make your move, you would click the image below, which takes you to the site where you can make your move, generate a new diagram, and copy and paste the "with link back to position" forum code):

Your Generated Chess Diagram

I'll take white. Apologies if that's against the tide and flow of chess, but I just wanted to get the game rolling for the sake of it. For next poster, click on the image and get black started...

p.s. - what should be done when someone performs an illegal move?

Last edited:

I guess if someone makes an illegal move, their opponent points it out and asks them to take it back and make a legal move.

Oh yeah, and while I'm at it, I guess I'll designate this as Game #1. If anyone wants to start another game, designate it was Game #2.

Last edited:
Actually, if you wanted to start another game, you would start with all of the pieces in their initial position (and then make the first move if you're playing the white side). Go here and click the "initial board" button:

Chess Diagram Generator

Oops! Sorry about the confusion ICM. The post I used was a continuation of the game you and Jonathan were playing - misunderstood the labeling situation. Bottom line: my post was part of game #1.

Game #1 Continuation

bview.png

Anybody want another game? I would play white in game #1, but he's already in such a horrible position :)

Anybody want another game? I would play white in game #1, but he's already in such a horrible position
Well we can start a new game if you want Sev, I will generate a fresh new board with all the pieces at the initial points.

Game #2

2k90kdekjzmsg.png

Game #2
Sev, you are playing really well. Your opening is symmetrical and tactical. I am curious how you will respond to my next move :)

6. From c8 to g4.

3vc4rwd96skkg.png

New Threads

Top Bottom