• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!

Grumpy Cat

I'm getting ready to wrap presents. Since I have become a 24 hr a day cat mom (until Jan 5), Christmas presents have been cut down to about $25 a piece. I thought it would be fun to post some if the gifts being given this year - so here are mine......

For my brother and sister-in-law - hopefully they won't use it to see the movie "The Interview". :p

image.jpg

I got this lantern for my Ma (and one for me) cause it is so cool!!!! It has 3 snap in lamps that are charged by 4 D batt and can be detached and used on their own for light up to 13 hrs on bright and something like 300 hrs on low. And underneath these lamps once removed the base has 3 lights too!!! Just what's needed in a rain or snow storm. Love it!!!! The bright green color could only be had from QVC. :)

image.jpg

I always get something extra for Ma. She wanted a taser like what I have (she thinks she'll be able to use this on someone, but she can't even flip someone off that gives her the bird - whatever). :rolleyes:

image.jpg

Pa wanted some "guy movies" that I didn't think would be a problem getting, but I must say that John Wayne was almost sold out! He's a wanted man, that's for sure!

image.jpg

And I can't leave out the gift bags that usually end up costing more than the gifts themselves. :confused:

image.jpg

Waldo already has every cat toy known to cats. I may get him a rotisserie chicken from Price Chopper on New Years. We'll see. :rolleyes:

So what are you guys giving that Santa isn't bringing?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Grumpy Cat, Ma. She wanted a taser like what I have (she thinks she'll be able to use this on someone, but she can't even flip someone off that gives her the bird - whatever). :rolleyes:

So what are you guys giving that Santa isn't bringing?[/QUOTE]

Okay I hope your Mom lives in Kansas with you and not out here in Oregon. I certainly don't want to cut her off in the parking lot with that taser. Oouch!
I hate shopping I got Despicable Me 2 for Pop and the new Noa for Mom if they have either of those I'm going in the witness protection program, maybe I will buy something nice for Christmass dinner too.
Happy christmass Grumy and cats. :)

I always get something extra for Ma. She wanted a taser like what I have (she thinks she'll be able to use this on someone, but she can't even flip someone off that gives her the bird - whatever). :rolleyes:

OOoooo A Tazer! I want one.. My mum gets on my nerves! :D
You sure know what your loved ones want Grumpy Cat, Have a good Christmas, my sweet :)
..My sisters cat could do with more sleep too.. keeps jumping up on the keyboard.. :p

Last edited:
A mom who wants a taser! Too awesome :)

Wouldn't you want to try it out though? Who, or what on? :D
What I find funny is the list of presents; films, lantern, not sure what the first thing is, taser,.. eh, what? TASER? Cool!! :D

Last edited:
Wouldn't you want to try it out though? Who, or what on? :D
Oh goodness, I have no idea! What could I try it on that would provide a reaction but not feel anything? I don't want to cause pain to something else, that's the thing. I guess it would be cool to power stuff with the taser lol!

Oh goodness, I have no idea! What could I try it on that would provide a reaction but not feel anything? I don't want to cause pain to something else, that's the thing. I guess it would be cool to power stuff with the taser lol!

I totally getcha, but what about cyclists? Those huge flocks of lycra-clad, oblivious aliens that bung up the roads of every nation, afflicted with what
I'm coming to believe is an Invasion of Body Snatchers?
Tempting, eh? Go on, admit it :D

I totally getcha, but what about cyclists? Those huge flocks of lycra-clad, oblivious aliens that bung up the roads of every nation, afflicted with what
I'm coming to believe is an Invasion of Body Snatchers?
Tempting, eh? Go on, admit it :D
Hahaha! Do they take over your roads on Sundays also?

Sundays? Hun, It's a constant affliction in the UK, the economy's coming to a standstill, traffic's piling up, people're disappearing all over.. it's like a doctor Who Episode! :eek:
Hahaha, poor Brits!! Well, unfortunately, you'll become one in due time if Invasion of the Body Snatchers taught us anything!

I got it from Amazon and some of them have tried it on themselves or someone else and said it hurt a lot and it knocked them to the floor and some peed their pants! :p I'm telling you if she accidentally shocks me with that thing I'm whipping mine out and we can have a go at each other! I accidentally shocked myself a little in the car with mine pulling it out of its case (I got it for school when I went nights) cause there are magnetic strips on the side. That scared me cause I was in the car - granted I was stopped at a red light but still. Can you imagine the news headline? Woman shocks herself with her own stun gun! :confused:

I got it from Amazon and some of them have tried it on themselves or someone else and said it hurt a lot and it knocked them to the floor and some peed their pants! :p I'm telling you if she accidentally shocks me with that thing I'm whipping mine out and we can have a go at each other! I accidentally shocked myself a little in the car with mine pulling it out of its case (I got it for school when I went nights) cause there are magnetic strips on the side. That scared me cause I was in the car - granted I was stopped at a red light but still. Can you imagine the news headline? Woman shocks herself with her own stun gun! :confused:

Sounds like a fun Xmas party game :eek:
What were you going to do with it at traffic lights? Cyclists? :D

Normally I make things for Christmas. Crocheted things, clay things, Christmas cards with quilled paper or markers. This year I was just too exhausted from keeping up with the kid. Nobody ever expects or wants anything anyway and nobody held it against me since the rules these days are "buy for the kids, we adults just wanna eat and chat anyway". But I still feel bad. I made this set one year:
christmas_2011_by_asheskyler-d8bdzd9.jpg

And these were some of the quilled cards I made:
christmas_2010_by_asheskyler-d8be0yo.jpg

If anybody ever gets into quilling, be very careful with the tweezers. I put sweat, blood, and tears into those cards and in that order. Those were some sharp little prongs!

Last edited:
Normally I make things for Christmas. Crocheted things, clay things, Christmas cards with quilled paper or markers. This year I was just too exhausted from keeping up with the kid. Nobody ever expects or wants anything anyway and nobody held it against me since the rules these days are "buy for the kids, we adults just wanna eat and chat anyway". But I still feel bad. I made this set one year:
christmas_2011_by_asheskyler-d8bdzd9.jpg

And these were some of the quilled cards I made:
christmas_2010_by_asheskyler-d8be0yo.jpg

If anybody ever gets into quilling, be very careful with the tweezers. I put sweat, blood, and tears into those cards and in that order. Those were some sharp little prongs!

Lovely stuff AshSkyler :) Mael

New Threads

Top Bottom