• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Can we add..........

LucyPurrs

NT, INFJ
V.I.P Member
Can we add numbers to the icons so we can say make something funny x 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or say like something x 2?

If it isn't for the purpose of emphasis, I have no idea what you've just said Lucy
:)

But it was for the purposes of emphasis. Sometimes things seem more than just 1 funny so we need to be able to indicate just how funny it really is. For all except Fridge's posts- he only gets one funny because he voted "no".

But it was for the purposes of emphasis. Sometimes things seem more than just 1 funny so we need to be able to indicate just how funny it really is. For all except Fridge's posts- he only gets one funny because he voted "no".

Well that's just a bad attitude.

The guy in the corner of this thread who needs a shave just lit another cigarette again. :rolleyes:

Another "signpost ahead" must be just around the corner. :eek:

Or as David Frost once pondered, "Why is it that Swiss Cheese has the holes in it, when it's Gorgonzola that needs the ventilation?"

The guy in the corner of this thread who needs a shave just lit another cigarette again. :rolleyes:

Another "signpost ahead" must be just around the corner. :eek:

Or as David Frost once pondered, "Why is it that Swiss Cheese has the holes in it, when it's Gorgonzola that needs the ventilation?"

I agree with David Frost. As for the rest, Judge, it's just too obscure for my peabrain :)

New Threads

Top Bottom