• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Buying things

I'm more into researching what I want and logging it into a want or a need. Mostly the wants outway the needs but it also depends if clothes are needed more. I did get a great deal on a FigureArts Sailor Moon generation one doll that would have been $107 on EBay.

Is anyone else a minimalist? I don't like having stuff, as meaningless materialism just seems so empty and wasteful to me. So many people end up getting owned by their stuff! And on top of that you have the environmental issues with all this mass produced crap, etc...

I strive to want what I need and not much else. It's cheaper, helps keep the room clean, and gives my cats more room to run around. They appreciate that. XD
I admire your willpower and can't fault the logic but it just wouldn't work for me unfortunately. I'm a shopaholic boy...

Been buying a few new things yesterday and today. Impulsiveness had kicked in and I thought it was because I'm happy, but I got surprised as it was purely hormones racing because my monthly cycle is due. (now) I should of known. Lol

I research all my options for many things before I make purchases (particularly tech/electronics and appliances), and often get stuck trying to process all the data into a decision.....I aim to choose what I will be happy with, but can settle for what I can live with.

I can get so stressed that I don't buy anything.
I get too overloaded with the information I feel I need to know before making a decision.
I don't like how that feels and I'm sure it can't be good for me.

I don't do an awful lot of shopping online, I like to handle things and look them over before I part with my money.

New Threads

Top Bottom