• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Board Games

Geordie

Geordie
What are the board games you play?

1. Citadels
2. Cutthroat Taverns (the only game I'd never won, only lost, if not I can play quite reasonably well)
3. A Game of Thrones
4. Saboteur
5. It's Alive
6. Munchkin
7. Monopoly Deal
8. Chess
9. Xiangqi
10. Go
11. Reversi
12. Weiqi
13. Shadow Hunters
14. Sunguosha
15. Blokus
16. Blokus Trigo

--- --- ---

(I need more work to master game theory, or just following miner trends fundamentally, to really do even better)

I ain't a masterclass

I just love board games

Next up:

Dominant specieis
Resident Evil

I haven't really played any board games in a long time (there was a period a few years back when I tried to become a chess player, but I kind of lost interest in that), but I wish I had this one:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here! The more board games the better!

I wish people can stop playing DoTA just to feel 'wow, why this person 'sabotaged' me and blocked my path?' (Saboteur)

I play a couple of different card games. Nothing too difficult.
Plus rumikub, yahtzee, uno, scattergories, a game like trivial pursuit (but not that)...chess sometimes.
I think the games we have and play are all pretty common and basic ones in a way. I like the sound of some new ones that are in depth but I don't have anyone to play those longer games with.
In past times I've enjoyed monopoly but I'm off it as other players here would end up fighting and it turned me off. I feel stressed thinking about it.

New Threads

Top Bottom