• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

BlackKitsune13 is here!!!!

BlackKitsune13

Hey guys and gals! Stand up straight as there is a new black cat in the block; BlackKitsune13!

...He he he.... Sorry if you thought I was weird then. I have a habit of trying to make text look as epic as possible... but most of the time it just makes me look like I am mentally challanged. -_-

But rest assured: I not mental, just slightly random minded... :)

Anyway, enough about that. Let's get straight to the point: I am a 14-year old teenager that was diognosed with Asparagus (Urg.. If my phone autocorrects one more word... ASPERGERS) Syndrome when I was a mere 2 years old. I had always sucked at mathematics (I hate the thing so much) and I had always put it down to Aspergers. I am good at drawing (a drawing I did is attached) and hope to go into animation when I leave school. I LOVE making up stories and most of the ones I make up are always confusing stuff about other dimensions and the connections and stuff. Things most likely to make your head explode.;)

One more thing before I go: The Black Cat knows no storytelling borders~!

(PS: my username may be a little bit of a mouthful, so just call me Black :p)

Attachments

• IMG_20140301_200912.jpg
    IMG_20140301_200912.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 76
Welcome, Black. :)

That's not a bad drawing! Reminds me of Picasso somehow.

In the future, however, I recommend being careful about how you refer to people with intellectual disabilities. They're not "mental."

Anyway, we have lots of writers and artists here, along with some math folks, so you're in good company!

Welcome, Black. :)

That's not a bad drawing! Reminds me of Picasso somehow.

In the future, however, I recommend being careful about how you refer to people with intellectual disabilities. They're not "mental."

Anyway, we have lots of writers and artists here, along with some math folks, so you're in good company!
OK! thanks. And I am sorry about the "mental" thing. I am not very good at thinking before posting -_-

Welcome Black :D

Haha, getting diagnosed with asparagus sounds interesting. Don't worry, I have a rather random imagination too, but it keeps me entertained for hours. I'm currently studying at uni to become an animator; in my 2nd trimester at the moment.

Welcome, Black! Your post made me laugh a little bit, in a good way. :) Good to have you in our ranks! Stick around!

wyv

I also like to make up stories about things that may, or may not exist. I tend to write and say stuff without thinking much about it, but I've learned over all of my 13 years of life(mainly from embarrassing conversations that i didn't quite understand).
Anyhow, welcome!!
Salmongirl17

Hiiii
I'm a teen with Asperger's too (or asparagus, whatever floats your boat). I can talk too, especially thanks to the fact that there's no eye contact required on this site!

Sent from my iPad using AspiesCentral.com

New Threads

Top Bottom