• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Blackadder

76054Pluto

Blackadder was a historic British TV comedy series made in the 1980s starring Rowan Atkinson as Blackadder. The first series was set at the end of the British middle ages, the second during the reign of Elizabeth the first, the third during the Regency and the fourth series was set in the trenches of the first world war. To this day the programme is hugely popular. How would you rate each series?

Last edited:
Put them in order? EEEERRRRRMMMMMM, that is bloomin' hard. They all have their massive positives... and the one or 2 negatives hahaha

1, 4
2, 3
3, 1
4, 2
?????

I know what you mean, it is difficult to compare them. I would say that the 1st series had the best atmosphere, especially with the outdoor filming, whilst the 2nd series was the funniest. The 4th was funny too but the 3rd series although good was my least favourite.:)

I know what you mean, it is difficult to compare them. I would say that the 1st series had the best atmosphere, especially with the outdoor filming, whilst the 2nd series was the funniest. The 4th was funny too but the 3rd series although good was my least favourite.:)

Really? My download of it all finally finished yesterday and I watch series 3 hehehe.

They all for sure had their charm (or smarm haha)

New Threads

Top Bottom