• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Behold ! a NEWB

rhubarbo

Hello to all.

I am taking a look around. This forum has a lot more features than other forums around. I am hoping it is a little more specialized.

Hope to engage in some discussion.

Hello rhubarbo, and welcome to Aspies Central. You've definitely come to the right place because this forum is a very one-on-one, interactive kind of forum with so many topics of discussion - all of them quite in-depth too.

Hi Rhubarbo! Welcome to the clan :) This forum is a great little community where we all share our interests and little quirks, as well as having more serious discussions. And if you have a question you need help with, you can almost guarantee one of us will be able to help out! Much love, and I'm sure you'll fit in fine :)

Welcome to Aspies Central. Have fun!

Care sharing more about your interests? What do you like? Hehe

New Threads

Top Bottom