• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Been here before but don't remember

Dave k

HI.
:wacko:
OK, so I'm male. 43 not yet diagnosed but 3 internet tests i've done say most probably am. Will be going for diagnosis this year.
I am a photographer and also work with children with Autism.
I'm somewhat human, suicidal, and a little crazy.
That should be enough for now.

welcome-to-aspies-central1.png

How's it going, Dave?

What made you finally start using Aspies Central?

Hi, Dave. Hope you enjoy participating in this forum. I got an official (or as official as I'm likely to get) AS diagnosis last year just before turning 31, and I'm glad I did. I feel like it explains lots of things, and it generally makes me feel better about myself.

New Threads

Top Bottom