• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Been asked to do a telephone interview!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
They should actually have rung 10 minutes ago, they said 16.45 GMT.

Not a good sign.

I've emailed them for an update and they're yet to get back to me.

The company is Webhelp UK.

Well I just spoke to them on the phone, and they wanted me to work full time 7 days a week! No chance, I want to work but not that many hours! For various reasons I cannot come off benefits for a start, and can only work a few hours without massive benefit sanctions.

And based on the reviews on @Sportster's link, sounds like I dodged a Bullet.

Last edited:
I think you did dodge a bullet. I worked for Webhelp Netherlands and they were hands down the worst employers I ever had.

New Threads

Top Bottom