• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bedtime rituals

holbrook

Anyone have any? Since having them on DVDs back in the mid 2000s (and now with services like Netflix, using just your remote control), I go to sleep with an episode of Star Trek on in the background. Volume at where it distracts me from the constant thoughts, but not where I actively follow the storyline. Having seen them all more times than I can remember probably also helps in not overly attracting my cognitive parts since there's nothing new.

Making sure that all the lights are turned off and checking the lock on my door. But that's more of a practical thing.

New Threads

Top Bottom