• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

battletech

aditdragon

OK. THIS IS MY IMPORTANT THREAD.
I AM OBSESSED WITH BATTLETECH AND MECHWARRIOR 3.
NOW, I LIKE TO SCREW WITH MY LIFE. I DON'T KNOW WHY,
BUT IT SEEMS LIKE LACK OF CONFIDENCE IS THE MAIN PROBLEM.
BUT WHAT I WANT TO ASK EVERYONE HERE IS,

"HOW COME IF YOU SCREW YOUR LIFE TO ****, EVERYBODY SURROUND YOU WILL GET ****ED UP TO!!!!
I NEVER MEANT TO SCREW THEIR LIFE, BUT IT SEEMS NOW I REALIZE THAT EVERYONE IS CONNECTED TO ANYTHING ELSE, LIKE SPIDER WEB."

PS. THAT'S THE WEIRD THING IN LIFE, WHEN YOU SCREW, EVERYONE ****ED UP, BUT, IF YOU "SUCCEED", NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, OR MAYBE GOOD THING WILL HAPPEN, BUT IT HAPPENS VERY SLOWLY, BUT IF WHAT HAPPENS IS THE NEGATIVE ONE, IT HAPPENS VERY VERY FAST. IT PROVES THAT THE UNIVERSE REACTS FASTER WITH THE NEGATIVE VIBRATION RATHER THAN THE POSITIVE ONE.

adit out.

The speed in which good or bad things will impact on others is ultimately your self-perception. I think when you are not happy with yourself, you tend to focus on the negatives more, hence it seems like negative events will impact on others more. In reality, I find that there is not much difference between how good or bad events impact on people.

PS: I used to love Mechwarrior. My favourite, though, was Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries. I did enjoy Mechwarrior 3, though - it was a very good game as well.

Adit, please don't write posts in all-caps. On the Internet, that's generally considered to be YELLING. Also, you seem to have quite a bit on your mind here not related to Battletech. Might it not be a good idea to post these thoughts in a different thread?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom