• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bad things you did in your childhood

The Penguin

Chilly Willy The Penguin
Share something bad you did in your childhood? For me, there was this fat kid in class and I weaken the legs of his chair. When he sat down the chair collapse. The teacher needed to call the janitor for a new chair.

I once damaged almost everything in the school library in a massive meltdown.

That is perhaps the worst thing I've ever done. :/

I burnt half the school down, not something I'm proud of but I was only 8 and it was a small wooden school :oops:
The closest thing I done to that was went to a newly built house and left the gas on. I lucky a friend turned off the gas. I had no idea why I did that.

The closest thing I done to that was went to a newly built house and left the gas on. I lucky a friend turned off the gas. I had no idea why I did that.

I was somewhat of a pyromaniac as a kid, loved fire and making it happen. Still enjoy a good outdoor blaze.

you see , i used to watch a lot of television, and there was this magic shows where you put someone in a box and you put a lot of swords there the person that was inside of the box disapeared and there magic, and i truly belived in that so once i grabed my loving cat i puted him in a box and you can imagine it... and my mom was all like the cat isint going to disapear and i was like oh yes it will ! I waited and waitherd and then when i saw the box wasent moving i tooked it off but to my suprise the cat was still there only with a bruise in his head....I started crying in a compulsive way you know cuz i toght nothing bad was going to happen to the cat....it still hurts when i talk about it.

you see , i used to watch a lot of television, and there was this magic shows where you put someone in a box and you put a lot of swords there the person that was inside of the box disapeared and there magic, and i truly belived in that so once i grabed my loving cat i puted him in a box and you can imagine it... and my mom was all like the cat isint going to disapear and i was like oh yes it will ! I waited and waitherd and then when i saw the box wasent moving i tooked it off but to my suprise the cat was still there only with a bruise in his head....I started crying in a compulsive way you know cuz i toght nothing bad was going to happen to the cat....it still hurts when i talk about it.
Hugs

Only thing I can think of at the moment was playing on sections of a tree when I was told not to. One of the sections was unstable when I stepped on the edge and it came up and popped me in the mouth. While walking back to the house because my mouth was hurting (but probably barely bleeding), I felt a trickle on my leg and looked down to see a nice little gash in my knee probably a centimeter deep from when I slipped off the section and it hit me in the head. I told them I had slipped and fell on our gravel driveway and one of the rocks got me. Thankfully they bought it, because the only rock large enough to to do something that size was pretty blunt. I'd already gotten hurt for disobeying, I didn't see a need for them to think up of another punishment.

I set fire to a church. Not all of it, just the front entrance bit.
I was 11 years old.
I'd did it because I felt I was being forced in to having a Holy Communion, which I did not want to be a part of.
The paster said I would burn for eternity if I did not take part in it, so it sort of backfired on him.
Not my proudest moment.

Together with a boy from my street I also chopped down two trees.
I was 7 back then. I can't remember why we did such a thing.

I was 11 years old.
I'd did it because I felt I was being forced in to having a Holy Communion, which I did not want to be a part of.
The paster said I would burn for eternity if I did not take part in it, so it sort of backfired on him.
Not my proudest moment.
As a religious person, I don't think someone should be forced into that. Maybe not your proudest moment, but not the pastor's either.

I was a bullied a lot. One day I held a kid's head near the blades of those industrial-sized fans we had in the classroom. People in THAT class left me alone after that.

I don't think I did anything bad in my childhood that I can remember apart from ringing people's doorbells then running away. lol

When I was 8, I set fire to the carpet at home. My mum was in the garden and had left her lighter lying around, and I got hold of it and started playing with it. I set a tissue on fire, and obviously it caught very quickly, so I panicked and dropped it on the floor. Mum went ballistic; so did my dad, who is a firefighter...

The worst thing I ever did as a child, or any other time, was when I let my mother's poodle out in the back yard with my German shepherd after she told me not to do that. I didn't like the dog. Naybe I was jealous because my mother loved the dog too much, and she didn't like my dog at all. I don't really remember if the poodle was hurt, I don't think it was ... I hope not anyway. But my mother gave the poodle away because she was afraid I'd do something bad to it again. That was really terrible, and she should have beaten me within an inch of my life, but she didn't. I feel bad now. Both for making my mother give up something she loved, and mostly for the poor poodle. Normally, I was very kind to animals, and this was very atypical behavior for me.

Where do you want me to start… here’s a few things I’ve done:
I threw a block of ice in the back of the head of a girl who made fun of me.
I pushed a guy through a glass door because he called me a freak.
I tripped a mean teacher so she fell down the stairs (only five steps.)
I used a guy’s head to break a toilet… I had no intention of breaking the toilet though.
I got into fights.
I broke into abandoned buildings. Set fire to two buildings but managed to quell the flames.
I hit a guy in the ribs with a baseball bat.
I poured a corrosive liquid on to my dad’s ex-wife’s car. (I had my reasons)
I’ve vandalized school property.
I kicked a girl down the stairs (ten steps) because she laughed when a few people bullied me.
I’ve smashed windows, destroyed doors and thrown my desk clear across the classroom a couple of times.
I gave a couple of teachers some nasty bruises.
And I got away with it all…

I never stood up for myself or fought back, I regret that.

THIS.
And also I choked a baby chick to death (or so they told me, I was too young to remember).
I'm not sure if it's a ''bad'' thing since I had my reasons, but when I was twelve I broke 3 plastic chairs on top of my sister because I was so tired of her bullying me and no one believed me every time I tried to tell on her.

I was 11 years old.
Not my proudest moment.

Together with a boy from my street I also chopped down two trees.
I was 7 back then. I can't remember why we did such a thing.
I burnt half the school down, not something I'm proud of but I was only 8 and it was a small wooden school :oops:

Where do you want me to start… here’s a few things I’ve done:
I threw a block of ice in the back of the head of a girl who made fun of me.
I pushed a guy through a glass door because he called me a freak.
I tripped a mean teacher so she fell down the stairs (only five steps.)
I used a guy’s head to break a toilet… I had no intention of breaking the toilet though.
I got into fights.
I broke into abandoned buildings. Set fire to two buildings but managed to quell the flames.
I hit a guy in the ribs with a baseball bat.
I poured a corrosive liquid on to my dad’s ex-wife’s car. (I had my reasons)
I’ve vandalized school property.
I kicked a girl down the stairs (ten steps) because she laughed when a few people bullied me.
I’ve smashed windows, destroyed doors and thrown my desk clear across the classroom a couple of times.
I gave a couple of teachers some nasty bruises.
And I got away with it all…

:eek:

New Threads

Top Bottom