• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autistic. Verbal but that was a mistake

oleranchhand

Heyyyy... [emoji12] I'm really lonely. I'm undiagnosed and trust NTs toooooooo much. Things recently got bad but looks as though they might get better.... Hopefully. I think our species is adapting for the need to become interstellar. Quite frankly I'm not Sure what to say But I am here. I am 35, male, CO. Tired of selfs loathing aspies. Well that's not entirely true tired of in denial self loathing aspies. I'm kinda self loathing about the particular set of challenges autistic spectrum sensory afflictions present. I don't know what else to say. Peace out homies[emoji4]

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

Welcome!

I too would like to see us become in interstellar species, though we should probably work on becoming truly interplanetary first. There are just so many engineering challenges that need to be solved and very little will to produce results most people alive today will not benefit from.

Welcome!

I too would like to see us become in interstellar species, though we should probably work on becoming truly interplanetary first. There are just so many engineering challenges that need to be solved and very little will to produce results most people alive today will not benefit from.
Okay you work on your set of challenges. I'll work on mine
Welcome here! Hope you enjoy getting to know people here. Jump right in!

Welcome to Aspies Central forums and thanks for joining. I think you will find a lot of very good and informative resources on here, especially if majority of us are pretty much on the same spectrum.

Enjoy and happy exploring. :D

Heyyyy... [emoji12] I'm really lonely. I'm undiagnosed and trust NTs toooooooo much. Things recently got bad but looks as though they might get better.... Hopefully. I think our species is adapting for the need to become interstellar. Quite frankly I'm not Sure what to say But I am here. I am 35, male, CO. Tired of selfs loathing aspies. Well that's not entirely true tired of in denial self loathing aspies. I'm kinda self loathing about the particular set of challenges autistic spectrum sensory afflictions present. I don't know what else to say. Peace out homies[emoji4]
I feel kinda like my intro was a a cop out. Soo here goes.... I have had a pretty rough time with people this life. I should have pursued a diagnosis when I was a kid but you get beat up in Texas thirty years ago for being "retarded". I think that I might be clinicly altruistic. This world has proven to be dangerous to me. I'm thirty five now and everyone that has ever Loved me has taken all advantage of me. I was, a month and two days ago done very badly... I'm now in Denver and seeking a diagnosis. I'd really like to get some help. I keep on saying yes to everyone. Uhm currency is a struggle. I keep on giving it to people especially if I Love them. Relationships have been pretty bad.. I actually met The last companion on wrong planet but she dislikes herself over her own aspie stuff???? I'm typing this on my phone so it's frustrating. I miss the world of my youth. Hell, I miss the world I thought existed a few months ago. I'm tired of people lovehating me. People have to get and get and get . when is it ever enough. Anyway I have now passionately joined the fight against sexual assault. I'm planning on effective steps to try to make where I am better and looking for collaboration. I don't know what else to do. If you guys know someone in Denver thereabouts that would legitimately help me get a diagnosis somewhere on the spectrum, I would imagine that this society at least know what they are dealing with and maybe I could she'd some of these protective behaviours and finally just get to be myself. Maybe more later.

I feel kinda like my intro was a a cop out. Soo here goes.... I have had a pretty rough time with people this life. I should have pursued a diagnosis when I was a kid but you get beat up in Texas thirty years ago for being "retarded". I think that I might be clinicly altruistic. This world has proven to be dangerous to me. I'm thirty five now and everyone that has ever Loved me has taken all advantage of me. I was, a month and two days ago done very badly... I'm now in Denver and seeking a diagnosis. I'd really like to get some help. I keep on saying yes to everyone. Uhm currency is a struggle. I keep on giving it to people especially if I Love them. Relationships have been pretty bad.. I actually met The last companion on wrong planet but she dislikes herself over her own aspie stuff???? I'm typing this on my phone so it's frustrating. I miss the world of my youth. Hell, I miss the world I thought existed a few months ago. I'm tired of people lovehating me. People have to get and get and get . when is it ever enough. Anyway I have now passionately joined the fight against sexual assault. I'm planning on effective steps to try to make where I am better and looking for collaboration. I don't know what else to do. If you guys know someone in Denver thereabouts that would legitimately help me get a diagnosis somewhere on the spectrum, I would imagine that this society at least know what they are dealing with and maybe I could she'd some of these protective behaviours and finally just get to be myself. Maybe more later.
Sorry you've been taken advantage of. There are books out there that can help you learn to better read people. It seems one of the main reasons aspies get taken advantage of is because they don't know how to read people and predators pick up on that. There are people here who are better at suggesting which books to read than I am.
Glad you're here.

Welcome to Aspie Central oleranchhand Sorry to hear you've had hard times previously, this is a not uncommon among us Spectrumites I think...here's hoping for happier times :)

New Threads

Top Bottom