• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autistic statistics projects

juffur

V.I.P Member
Hello everyone. I am working on a simple statistics project for my statistics / probability math class. I've chosen to do this based on autistic people's IQ scores, highest level of education completed, and specific diagnosis.

So if you would like to participate in this please reply with your IQ score, highest level of education completed, and specific autistic related diagnosis (you can also list unofficially diagnosed as well). Accuracy isn't too much of an issue since this is just for a math class, so feel free to estimate / use an online test for IQ if you wish. I realize most people probably don't have an official IQ score on hand. Also if you don't wish to make this public knowledge, feel free to PM me your response.

Thanks! :D

edit: Just to clarify more. If you haven't received a college degree yet just list which year you are in.

Last edited:
Interesting! Be sure to post the results.

My IQ was 135 in a mensa test and 133 in the tests involving my diagnosis. That diagnosis is Autism Spectrum Disorder. And my highest completed level of education is high school. I have been going through colleges at tectonic speeds, so you can list me as a first year in many subjects, with no degree in sight. :)

So far I have 5 people lol. 45 more to go.... I'm surprised more people aren't responding.

IQ = 124
Diagnosis = Dispraxia
Highest Quallifications = MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA (Microsoft + Cisco)

IQ - 120 (rough average based on several tests + my psych evaluation)
Diagnosis - autistic disorder
Highest qualifications - high school diploma + some college

IQ:90 I think it might be higher if not for...
Diagnosis:AS/High functioning Autism, inactive ADHD(ADD),Dyslexia which affacts both my reading and writing as well as a processing problems.
Highest qualification:an AA degree in Social and Behavioral sciences. Working towards my BA in History and Theatre Arts.

New Threads

Top Bottom