• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

autism YouTube channel whose name I can’t remember!

About 6 years ago when I was in my early teenage years about the time I was diagnosed with ASD, I came across this YouTube channel by this autistic girl and became a regular watcher. She would give advice based in her experience being autistic as a girl and also some regular vlog style videos. She had curly blonde hair, glasses, and was studying physics (I think astrophysics specifically?) at Oxford. I stopped watching back in high school and forgot about her for a while, but I found myself thinking about her channel today. I cannot remember her channel’s name or her own name (I think maybe it was Annabelle? Not sure, take that with a grain of salt), and no matter what keywords I type into YouTube or Google I can’t find it.

Did anyone ever watch her videos and by chance remember what her channel is called? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Any chance this is her?

1683852613102.png

UPDATE

I found the channel looking through my subscriptions! It was Anja Melissa (I think her channel was called Asperger’s Girl back in the day), but unfortunately she took all her videos down
:(

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Any chance this is her?

View attachment 103000
This girl actually looks a lot like my girlfriend lol, except my gf has more ginger hair and she is Polish. Either way, she is adorable.

@Crochetted monkey I'm sorry you weren't able to view her videos anymore :( I have had that happen with some Youtubers I used to watch, they either took their videos down, made them private, or haven't uploaded videos in years. It sucks when that happens with a channel that you used to spend a lot of time watching and felt really connected to.

There was a small music artist that I used to watch on Youtube and they made a lot of their videos private for some reason, and that makes me sad because I liked reliving that period of time in my life.

But on a more positive note, sometimes I revisit a Youtube channel or a musical artist that I haven't watched in years, and find that they're doing really well now and get a lot more fan engagement. That is always nice to see.

New Threads

Top Bottom