• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism Alignment Movement: Interviews and Coaching

Bergina Isbell

Good day,

I am a Psychiatrist and mother of children on the Autism spectrum. I am starting a live interview series for those affected by Autism. The series includes interviewees with Autism, their parents, and providers. For those for whom the series is helpful, but they need more support, I am accepting 10 families to work with over the next six months for 1:1 coaching.

If you are interested you can sign up at The Autism Strategist.

Looking forward to "seeing" you on the webinar,
Dr. Bergina

Welcome to Aspies Central. I have given your link to a friend whose daughter has an out of control boy dx with ASD but I am suspicious if he really is on the spectrum as he gets really violent and completely out of control both at school and at home. Hope she contacts you. Are you charging for the 1:1 session and if so can you let us know the cost?

Hi LucyPurrs,

The live interview series is no cost as I try to be as helpful to as many as possible. The initial 1:1 session is complimentary (your friend can go to Coaching questionnaire to let me know about the situation and then we schedule the an appointment).

:)

Hi LucyPurrs,

The live interview series is no cost as I try to be as helpful to as many as possible. The initial 1:1 session is complimentary (your friend can go to Coaching questionnaire to let me know about the situation and then we schedule the an appointment).

:)

OK thanks, Her son is pending a special placement so she might want to wait and see if it goes through before she starts anything but I will surely tell her.

New Threads

Top Bottom