• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aussie aspie arriving

DHS

I have been getting emails from Aspies Central for a while now, until recently I hadn't felt the need to post anything on a forum. On a site like this, it should come as no surprise that I'm they type to typically keep to myself.
I obtained an official diagnosis 2 years ago, at the age of 29. I'll admit I didn't even know it was something to suspect until a couple of friends made comments along those lines in the year or so leading up to seeing a diagnosis. In hindsight it seemed obvious, but I was always just me, I know I have always been relatively odd, but I have always gotten by quite well, in-spite of any problems I had.
I suppose I will post further somewhere other than an introduction forum, I would like to get into a habit of joining in, I have always had a tendency to lurk, either in fear of saying something wrong or simply because I felt there was no point if it wasn't constructive.
So I'll finish up by simply saying, hi!

welcome.png
It's great to see you here,but don't worry if you don't feel like interacting,because all are welcome here :)

Thanks, that's a good looking A model in your picture, I'm very slowly building a channeled A model, although building is probably a strong term, I'm collecting parts and stacking them in the basic shape at the moment.

I can't promise that people won't take take what you may say the wrong way but a lot of people here have that same habit so we should in theory be more understanding.

Welcome!

giphy (21).gif

New Threads

Top Bottom