• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

At the cafe

Starflowerpower87

7A5310BE-0C5A-4AA9-B761-8BC6DFEFE4E6.jpeg
7014AE0B-7197-485D-A4E7-EF01795F7DD5.jpeg
7FCC66C0-26EF-4665-9F37-D8E17FB2421D.jpeg
4BD7DB23-1E2E-4767-9816-A970358F9726.jpeg
1918EE67-6627-4D4A-B831-16A212445907.jpeg
EA5355F5-D85B-450B-AA53-C0F101C34BE6.jpeg

The ones in pic number 2 has a funny name, Wild Pansy :) And here they are called Stemor, which means Stepmom. Don't know why they are called that. The bottom one looks like Catnip. All cats have it in their gardens. The ones in the middle looks like Nasturtium.

I have more pictures of plants I can’t identify under my post thread thingy, ‘Things I see outdoors’

Can anyone help me identify them?

The ones in pic number 2 has a funny name, Wild Pansy :) And here they are called Stemor, which means Stepmom. Don't know why they are called that. The bottom one looks like Catnip. All cats have it in their gardens. The ones in the middle looks like Nasturtium.
We call them the same, Stiefmütterchen :D

Love the pictures!

Do you live in area with a colder climate? I live in a somewhat cold climate, and pansies last longer here than they do in hotter places (pansies do best in cooler weather.)
It is the first official day of summer here, and it's 54F/12C.

I think that is too much fluorine and not enough carbon.

Lol. I see what you did there.
It is the temperature here, 54 Fahrenheit, which is 12 Celsius. I try to put temperatures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius because there are a lot of members here from lots of different countries.

Love the pictures!

Do you live in area with a colder climate? I live in a somewhat cold climate, and pansies last longer here than they do in hotter places (pansies do best in cooler weather.)
It is the first official day of summer here, and it's 54F/12C.
Yeah I live in Canada and it hasn't been very warm here lately. Lots of rain.

New Threads

Top Bottom