• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

assburgers

aditdragon

I thought I had aspergers, that's all.

symptoms:
1. I like anime, a lot
2. I like gundam, a lot
3. I like gundam. a lot
4. I don't have any friend, beside my 2 yrs old niece, my mom, my sister, and my bro in law.

welcome-to-aspies-central1.png

Welcome dude.

Ass burgers? :shocked:

Last edited:
"When the psychiatrist gave us the diagnosis [for Asperger's], I thought he said, 'Ass Burgers.' It sounded like a slang term for a bowel movement or a deposit of anal fungus induced by extremely poor personal hygiene."

-From Atypical: Life with Asperger's in 20 1/3 Chapters by Jesse A. Saperstein, page xiii

:lol:

I like anime, but I don't like Gundam Seed.
Oh, and welcome to Aspies Central! :)

Last edited:
By the way: What are all your ASD symptoms, OP? Lacking friends and liking anime definitely doesn't mean you have Asperger's, but if you think you have Asperger's, I'll take your word for it.

BTW, I wasn't aware that liking anime had anything to do with having Asperger's (I know Asperger's is associated with geek/nerd obsessions, but the anime thing seems like a weirdly specific stereotype to me). I do like some anime but I don't actually watch very much of it these days (I don't even remember what the last anime show/movie I watched was; probably a Miyazaki film). Can I still be an Assburglar?

I like battletech universe AKA mechwarrior 3. have you ever heard large laser, long range missiles, grayson death carlyle does anyone here like battletech universe and about the mechs, atlas, awesome, bushwacker, madcat, and tons of them, it so much fun.....

"When the psychiatrist gave us the diagnosis [for Asperger's], I thought he said, 'Ass Burgers.' It sounded like a slang term for a bowel movement or a deposit of anal fungus induced by extremely poor personal hygiene."

-From Atypical: Life with Asperger's in 20 1/3 Chapters by Jesse A. Saperstein, page xiii

:lol:

woody!!! real life woody!!!!!!

A little while ago, I was thinking about how obsessive interests are seen as one of the biggest AS traits, and I can't help but wonder if we make a little too much out of that. I've known some people with an aspie-like dedication to their geeky interests but otherwise seemed pretty NT (one of them is a guy I follow on Twitter who is a PhD student who's a big anime expert and even wrote a book one one anime director).

yeah, it's a cool anime, especially the kenpachi man......but I also like zeta gundam, I have the game, gundam vs zeta gundam on ps2 and it really make me hooked to it.

but you see my obsession changes, and that pissed me off, I can't seemed to get a fixed goal. but tha'ts what life is.... ocean of illusion and uncertainty.

New Threads

Top Bottom