• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ASD :: IQ Tests (New online)

My results: I focused really really hard on this and did my best, I also did this test 3 times and gave the result of the last one.
1541864_c8e7.png

Screen Shot 1.png

I guessed wildly on the last five or six questions because the test won't allow you to continue without answering everything. The test is seriously flawed because accidental correct guesses can inflate one's score. Also, the test seemed to keep going after the time limit was up. Maybe the answers given after the time expires are discarded.

1571334_6b0e.png

My IQ was 125 according to this, although I'm always dubious of some of these IQ tests - due to some of them marking you on your speed of completing it rather than how many answers you got correct.

I blow that usual IQ assumption of processing speed out of the water.
I was tested at 165 in 5th grade but at times have very poor processor speeds which vary thanks to my bipolar all day long.
I could have graduated by 7th grade had I wanted to so I really hate all the employers who thought I was not very smart
due to being physically slower than my peers. I can't wait for college since I honestly have not had a single true challenge
to my abilities once in 28yrs of work.

I was at 128 on that test and 123 on another one. I did horrible in school due to not being able to understand verbal instruction. I just finally figured out later in life my brain actually works pretty good. I took physics in community college and did quite well.

I was at 128 on that test and 123 on another one. I did horrible in school due to not being able to understand verbal instruction. I just finally figured out later in life my brain actually works pretty good. I took physics in community college and did quite well.

I've always wanted to take physics, I'm so jealous <3

If I could be bothered doing it again, I think I'd do better as I understood the author's way of thinking more by the end.
Not sure why posters are talking about money? I didn't have to pay for anything at the website.

If I could be bothered doing it again, I think I'd do better as I understood the author's way of thinking more by the end.
Not sure why posters are talking about money? I didn't have to pay for anything at the website.
When I clicked on submit it took me to a screen saying I had finished and it would not give me my scores until I had paid $2.99 through Paypal first. I have no clue why. I could understand if they had some kind of indepth PDF file they wanted to send, but I didn't get a teaser number anywhere on the screen.

It put me through the test and only then did it try to charge me money. I think it might do this randomly.

New Threads

Top Bottom