• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

AS Skype Convo.

Emor

DOWNLOAD SKYPE:
http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/
(need a microphone)
SKYPE CONVO DATES:
13/04/10 turnout- 8 people.
16/04/10 neurodiverse.
EMZ=]

I would join but i'm away tomorrow and probably wouldn't speak much anyway. I need to just start a convo with one person first before I do a group type thing. < anyone help?

I have skype but I'm not 100% sure about tomorrow because again I could possibly be busy and I'm also thinking about making new YouTube videos then, will see how tomorrow goes for me.

It's not even started. LOL.
I was only changed and **** and ready at like 5:30 :|. LOL.
And Benedict ain't talking to me on MSN o_o.
EMZ=P

Oh dear lol. I would join but: 

1. I'm a shy guy (who isn't?)

2. It's a full house now that my family is back.

I was actually supposed to go with them but slept in until like 4pm. I was going to do some YT videos while they were out but by time I got ready and stuff they had returned.   :D

I'm usually free on Sundays though.   :)

I left 'cause everyone was talking about penises and it was boring. (Y).
MUFFINS <3.
EMZ=]

That was well funny at the beginning aswell... If Calvert could only say something, it would of been pretty interesting. :p

Trust me I wanted to but I just froze inside. Once I get used to everyone's voice and work out who's who then i'll start talking. I only used Skype once before so it was kind of confusing... especially when the group split. 

Anyway it was interesting listening to you guys talk about gaming, iPhones and Facebook.   :D

Do an about you video or something, that's what most youtubers do for their first video.
EMZ=]

@Calvert - That was definitely like me in the beginning... But the only problem about me is that I can't start very well unless there's somebody who I knew properly before I start blabbering away going on and on and on. :p

What kind of youtube videos do you usually make?  I want to make something and don't know what to make.

Usually they would be about either AS, what i've been up to (like a blog) or videos from events I've been to like the Strongest Man competition I put up. You could do an introduction video like Emor said or just rant about something. 

We're having a new Skype convo on Friday P:. 8 people turned up last time I think but it go a bit confusing when it split up into two calls. I think in total there was around 13 people but in separate groups(I added a bunch of people into the second one).
This time there's going to probably be more NTs in but they're people I know and non-assholeish and geeky P:.
EMZ=]

Awesome... I'm definitely up for it this time, my mate actually thought it was better than the ones that he normally puts me in with these girls who barely say a word on there. :lol:

New Threads

Top Bottom