• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Art blocked at Halloween

mysterionz

oh hamburgers!
V.I.P Member
I’ve been busy improving myself (in art and physically/mentally) that I haven’t had time to think about drawing something for Halloween or what I’ll be dressed up in. I have two and a half weeks to go until then. What should I do? Any quick cosplay ideas?

I changed my costume. I was going to be a goth girl, then I decided to be a lady from Greece like the movie. I got my outfit on Amazon and I’m excited to wear my outfit. At work, we decided to dress up the whole week for Halloween. I can’t wait. You should go for something that you like and enjoy such as a show or movie. Or even a favorite character.

I like to dress up as Paladin.

706229.jpg

I’ve been busy improving myself (in art and physically/mentally) that I haven’t had time to think about drawing something for Halloween or what I’ll be dressed up in. I have two and a half weeks to go until then. What should I do? Any quick cosplay ideas?
You might be able to add a South Park angle, but get something like a long lab coat or trench coat. Attach cereal boxes with (fake) bloody holes and slashes. Tell people you are a Cereal Killer.

I don't dress up in costumes anymore, but if I did...

robot monster1.gif

I'd definately want to do Robot Monster. With the bubbles! I don't actually like to scare people.

;)

New Threads

Top Bottom