• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any parents here

Lostsoul30

I am not sure if i have some sort of autism yet but id like to chat to a few of you who have small kids and how you cope with daily life and birthday parties etc... Please send me a private message and tell me about yourself thank you and looking forward to chatting :)

I am not sure if i have some sort of autism yet but id like to chat to a few of you who have small kids and how you cope with daily life and birthday parties etc... Please send me a private message and tell me about yourself thank you and looking forward to chatting :)

Hello lostsoul :)
I've raised up three children. I wasn't aware I may be on the spectrum until a couple of months ago. I'm not sure I want to get into personal messages. Please understand it's nothing to do with you, personally I'm just not that comfortable with it :)

If there's anything you'd like to talk about on an open forum, I'd be happy to talk with you :)

Hi Lostsoul. Welcome to AC!!!

There are quite a few people on here who have children, Autistic or not. Some of them came here to get ideas on how to help their Autistic children. They have lots of helpful information to share with you.

You will probably do better if you post another thread asking basically the same as what you asked here, except for the PM part. People are often uncomfortable with PMs before they know someone. If you look around in the forum threads and blogs, you will probably find some helpful information already posted before you ask.

New Threads

Top Bottom