• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Another new member seeking welcome.

whitedevil1612

Greetings,

Within this most novel of ideas (a new member introducing themselves to the already established colony), I shall deviate somewhat.

I will only state essentials; everything else will be answered only on a specific request.
I'm social like that.
Yah.

Essentials:

- I was diagnosed @ 16.
-Currently studying Zoology.
- Completely socially crippled.
-Arrogant, though somewhat reserved.
- Atheist (though this seems somewhat common amongst Aspies- I suppose the high intelligence comes to play, here).
- I play the mandolin, banjo, zither, ukulele, and also the guitar.
(The neighbours love the banjo playing so much, they regularly turn out with lighted pitchforks and other implements of interpersonal violence to join the party; as a result of their appreciation, I kindly offer them more banjo music with the intention of giving it as a treat :)))). ).

And now the negatives?
-the hand with which I write is that of the Devil.
( I'm left handed).

We must call upon the Priests to perform an exorcism.

I hope you have survived the curse this far and call upon you to engage with me in conversation.

All who view without commenting are responsible for the sacrifice of a stray cat in honour of the Divine Lady Queen Mary E Bale Saviour And Goddess, anointed upon the peak of the Perseids within the month August the year of the not-real-sky-daddy-and-lord- 2010.

Grateful.

I would consider writing something in Latin but I'm not that pompous.

(Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit Autem Viditar).

Hello and welcome, love your wit & humor, made me laugh. Must have looked like a real nutter to others as I burst out laughing hysterically after reading your post. :D

Welcome, fellow citizen!

ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1397737736.301247.jpg

Greetings,

Within this most novel of ideas (a new member introducing themselves to the already established colony), I shall deviate somewhat.

I will only state essentials; everything else will be answered only on a specific request.
I'm social like that.
Yah.

Essentials:

- I was diagnosed @ 16.
-Currently studying Zoology.
- Completely socially crippled.
-Arrogant, though somewhat reserved.
- Atheist (though this seems somewhat common amongst Aspies- I suppose the high intelligence comes to play, here).
- I play the mandolin, banjo, zither, ukulele, and also the guitar.
(The neighbours love the banjo playing so much, they regularly turn out with lighted pitchforks and other implements of interpersonal violence to join the party; as a result of their appreciation, I kindly offer them more banjo music with the intention of giving it as a treat :)))). ).

And now the negatives?
-the hand with which I write is that of the Devil.
( I'm left handed).

We must call upon the Priests to perform an exorcism.

I hope you have survived the curse this far and call upon you to engage with me in conversation.

All who view without commenting are responsible for the sacrifice of a stray cat in honour of the Divine Lady Queen Mary E Bale Saviour And Goddess, anointed upon the peak of the Perseids within the month August the year of the not-real-sky-daddy-and-lord- 2010.

Grateful.

I would consider writing something in Latin but I'm not that pompous.

(Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit Autem Viditar).
The hand with which you write, is also the hand with which you seem to offer friendship. A bit of duality perhaps?
Welcome

Greetings!

Your way of speech is refreshing and I love it! It sounds quite similar to the way I write, which often gets mixed reviews in NT land. I hope we can be associates or cohorts of some sort on these forums. It would be a pleasure.

Neuro

New Threads

Top Bottom