• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Animal visitation

Not meaning to come across as ageist or anything, but I'll go for the image of White, when I think of you ;)

Thank you.
Those are kind words.
I wish I could think of a clever, erudite, & humble way to offer this link in return.
Generally I am a champ at being humble.

Wait---I have it.
"Don't be humble... you're not that great." Golda Meir

At my friend K's house there are two kitty cats that make regular visits, Emily and Miss Begonias. Emily is a skinny yet healthy-looking little thing who is what one could call "aggressively affectionate." Quite the attention whore, she is.

I remember one night when I was camping out in the living room floor when I was a kid, I was reading by flashlight. One of the few times I ever did it. As I'm laying there, one hand on the floor and keeping the book open, this little house spider came running up, stood on my hand a minute, then ran away. I have giggled about it ever since. I don't know if he just wanted his five seconds in the spotlight, his little spider buddies dared him, or what. But I have fun fantasizing about all the silly little scenarios that lead him to do that.

I remember one night when I was camping out in the living room floor when I was a kid, I was reading by flashlight. One of the few times I ever did it. As I'm laying there, one hand on the floor and keeping the book open, this little house spider came running up, stood on my hand a minute, then ran away. I have giggled about it ever since. I don't know if he just wanted his five seconds in the spotlight, his little spider buddies dared him, or what. But I have fun fantasizing about all the silly little scenarios that lead him to do that.

spider-1.png

Waiting for some Fast Food to flutter by....

New Threads

Top Bottom