• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

All about me

dont agree life is sacred
My junior year of HS I knew a guy who was driving on a farm/country road at a high rate of speed when he swerved to avoid a dog...and slammed headon into a tree. Yes, the tree won, and he died. If it's the animal or you, kill the animal.

dont agree life is sacred
Someone ran over my cute little permanent kitten :catface: in my driveway the other day...may God do something truly horrible to them if they did it on purpose!
She didn't deserve such a cruel death...she died in terrible pain...I have to wait all day to take her to the vet while she cried :cryingcat: because my father was in the hospital with chest pains with my mom...no cell phone.:(

Someone ran over my cute little permanent kitten :catface: in my driveway the other day...may God do something truly horrible to them if they did it on purpose!
She didn't deserve such a cruel death...she died in terrible pain...I have to wait all day to take her to the vet while she cried :cryingcat: because my father was in the hospital with chest pains with my mom...no cell phone.:(
sorry i'm having a panic attack as scraps the male kitten that lived with me was badly injured and was killed by a vet some people call it euthanasia
so I was to broken from other deaths to take your news

sorry i'm having a panic attack as scraps the male kitten that lived with me was badly injured and was killed by a vet some people call it euthanasia
so I was to broken from other deaths to take your news
Sorry! :( I didn't mean to upset you with a bad memory.
I am sorry you lost scraps your kitten.

New Threads

Top Bottom