• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Alice in Wonderland

Florence Green

Hi,
My name is Florence Green, I am 27 years old, and I recently found out the reason why people don't understand me...they all think that I am from a different planet.

Welcome hope you like it here, I know how it feels to be the "weird one" so feel free to message me :)

Hi,
My name is Florence Green, I am 27 years old, and I recently found out the reason why people don't understand me...they all think that I am from a different planet.

Well, as the guy in Star Trek III said, "Your planet, welcome!" :)

Most of us on some level seem to understand each other here.....hope you will too.

Welcome hope you like it here, I know how it feels to be the "weird one" so feel free to message me :)
Tell me about it, weird, odd, even they call me creek sometimes. But I am proud to be different, I just wish that I could of discover earlier...:)

Hi Florence and welcome,
We dont use the term Alien here, only family. Good to see you found us.
Cheers
Turk

Life is full of challenges...by example this British transport sistem is awful, how can a woman travel with big laguages, with train, and change trains? I try to find a bus to travel with, but it isn't any one:) so I try my best to get to my new location, I hope I won't get lost( because I usually do get lost, even in familier area:) Have a nice day everyone:) Flo

Hi. I'm fairly new and I find a lot of similarities here to other people. As far as the other planet thing goes my mum and I have a reverse theory that we're the normal ones and everyone else is the aliens.

Hi. I'm fairly new and I find a lot of similarities here to other people. As far as the other planet thing goes my mum and I have a reverse theory that we're the normal ones and everyone else is the aliens.
I think it's a god point a view:) there is no such a thing as normal, everything is relativ:) even people are predictable, and different. You just don't forget to breath, you are unique, and welcome :)

Lol that's what I sometimes think, too

New Threads

Top Bottom