• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Alice, 24, Central Europe (all I tell is true but the name)

alice

Hello! Since I'm new here I guess I should say something about myself. At first, don't judge me by my English as I'm not a native speaker (needed to point this out).

You can call me Alice (I chose the name because of the 'Wonderland thing' -- I often feel like I'm Alice and the world's just Wonderland). I am 24 and live in Central Europe.

I was never diagnosed an Asperger's, though in last five years I've been diagnosed borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, major depression, anxiety, OCD etc. Now the paper says I'm mixed personality disorder. I've spent a lot of time in... mental hospital? Damn, this is gonna be a novel *sigh*

Okay, I'll try to keep it simple. I am sure that I'm an Aspie and it gave me so much freedom! I mean, it explains literary my whole life, no kidding. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meet you, other Aspies, as in reality I don't know any (well, except for my brother, but that's quite another story).

Have a nice day/good night, in my case it's good night because it's 2 am here. Xx

Sent from my iPad using AspiesCentral.com

New Threads

Top Bottom