• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aaron Hernandez is dead

That's impressive, you have to be damn determined if you want to kill yourself while incarcerated. Sounds like that prison was a bit lax in suicide prevention though - something with the window, presumably bars, which a makeshift rope could be looped through, also sounds like the doors swung inward if he was able to try to jam it.

I only care because he got the easy way out; his way out. There are a few things that you can do to a person that's worse than killing them, and life without parole is one of them.

Yeah the long-story-short is that he was a gangster from Florida (I think) who made it big in the NFL but didn't leave the gangster lifestyle behind and murdered some people. He was investigated for a shooting/murder in his home state as well; someone emptied the clip of an AK47 into the car of someone he just so happened to have had a dispute with in the nearby nightclub a short time earlier. Yeah, he walked away from that one.

I thought this was going to be about that facebook killer. That is a guy I have zero sympathy for.

New Threads

Top Bottom