• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A walk to the pub.

Outdated

I'm from the other end of the spectrum.
V.I.P Member
I have an online friend who is mostly housebound and feeling a little bit down. When I mentioned that I was going to go for a walk to the pub to get some apple ciders they asked if I could take some pictures of pretty flowers for them. Why wouldn't you?

So I took a few pictures of flowers, and just some quiet suburban street scenes. I like where I live, it's very quiet and peaceful, and quite pretty. For the most part the people are all very polite gentle folk, it's a nice place.

I thought I'd share some of them here for you.

Pub Walk 03.jpg

Pub Walk 04.jpg

Pub Walk 06.jpg

Last edited:
It's a beautiful spring there! Here in the Northern Hemisphere, everything is slowly dying, leaves starting to change color, plants going dormant, preparing for the cold winter.

It's a beautiful spring there! Here in the Northern Hemisphere, everything is slowly dying, leaves starting to change color, plants going dormant, preparing for the cold winter.
It won't last long here, our climate is probably similar to that of Texas or New Mexico, here it's the summer where everything starts looking brown and dead. And this year we're finally going to get a real summer again for a change, I'm looking forward to it.

But for now the weather is incredibly pleasant and the whole place looks pretty.

They would cheer anyone up. So pretty.
I really like anything of daisy type flowers.
And Sunflowers.
Thanks for sharing!

New Threads

Top Bottom