• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Thread of My Own . . .

Are you looking forward to me being on the forum?

• Heck yea!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Gawd no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wellthen

Ok I'm feeling weird so I'm gonna try and hold back on the hyper but it's hard to keep the dorkishness contained.

I'm *shouts name but you can't hear as a train passes by out of nowhere*! I'm an Aspie BUT I has never been diagnosed as such because I'm super extraverted. Like for for real. So this coupled with my autism makes me seem like an ambivert or something. Like as far as Myers Briggs is concerned I test as an XNFP, but I realized recently I'm just a seriously wack ESFJ. *nods wisely*

I always suspected I had this as soon as I learned about it because I remembered when I was young just how hard I had to work to learn to be social. I remember as a 2nd grader like practically studying 90s sitcoms or at least watching them over and over. I still have the habit of repeating things and not branching out much like when it comes to music and stuff? But . . I actually just went back to edit and completely lost my train of thought. *Doh!*

PS when I say "I'm feeling weird" that's just my way of being all like
"I'm feeling myslef but I can tell that's weird to you at; I'll just pretend I see it too."

It kinda stinKs though that I got so good at being social because now as I'm an adult 1) I'm slipping and 2) everyones like oh no, your too social to be autistic. your just quirky! Quirky. God I hate that word. JK I feel neutral about it.

Ok that's enough and a bit more than was necessary for my introduction. Warning, because I'm really extraverted I will leave a bunch of what some find to be annoying comments to your right to your left and diagonally in front of you to the left. Thats it for now. This post is over. I'm done typing. . . . Done.

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

Ok I'm feeling weird so I'm gonna try and hold back on the hyper but it's hard to keep the dorkishness contained.
Oh heavens no!
Unleash the dorkishness, I say.
Let it run free across the fields of Aspergia, spreading joy and originality wherever it may roam!

Seriously; this is one place where being a dork is totally acceptable.

There are loads of misconceptions about how we on spectrum behave & our capabilities & whether we conform to preconceived ideas about what having a "disability" entails; even among some professionals who we might reasonably expect to know better...Meh

Welcome to Central wellthen :)

New Threads

Top Bottom