• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

3 Wishes - What would you wish for?

1. Regeneration (i.e., self-healing and recovery from injuries, aging, and disease);
2. The ability to heal others; AND
3. Vast wealth/riches.

I though about wisdom, but I think that can be obtained through non-miraculous means. I like my Aspie-self, so no wishing for a cure. With the 3 wishes above, I could provide health and prosperity for myself, my loved ones, and others.

I keep coming back to this thread because I wanted to post my 3 wishes, but each time I think about what I want to list it totally depresses me and actually tires my brain. I guess I'm just too tired to wish for the things that I know I can never have or can never be. (I'm a real Debbie Downer today.) :(

I don't think there are "wrong" answers. Of course, there are stupid ones. If for example you wish for a 6-pack of beer, a pack of camels, and a bottle of Wild Turkey, then you're not wrong, just wrong-headed.

1. To be able to be free and do anything I please, at any time. I hate having people telling me what to do all the time.
2. To eventually (after I live a little and have fun with my freedom) end up being with the right person, and have an amazing marriage and maybe a child and have that white picket fence house in a nice neighborhood.
3. To always be surrounded my amazing friends who truly care and are there for me. I've always had people come and go and I'd like to see some of my friends actually stay around.

To have a power to pause everything besides me, and to fast forward or rewind so that I can do things, then go back and fix the mistakes, would be an incredible gift. But I'm a realist

1: selective mind reading
2: selective 100% accurate prediction of the future up to a year in advance
3: eternal youth at a decent age, until I get sick of it at least

this would cover pretty much everything since I would at last be able to understand people, even if I had to read their thoughts, selective so its not just another flood of sensory overload

100% accurate ability to predict upcoming things covers any need of wealth and avoiding new pain.

and if the first 2 somehow managed to make life less miserable 3 would come in handy.

A good job
A house of my own (or even an apartment; I'd be happy pretty much anywhere as long as I lived alone)
To be rid of an old unwanted fixation of mine

1. For one month every year everyone on planet earth, and in orbit around it, will switch biological sex.
2. Everyone will be able to speak and understand every language on earth.
3. The power to shape-shift and regenerate.

1) Perfect Health
2) Long Life (much longer)
3) Power ( because Money follows Power and makes life more enjoyable )

1) the power to heal. Hearts, minds, and bodies.
2) Ability to paint fine art
3) Dr Pepper whitens and strengthens teeth.

3) Dr Pepper whitens and strengthens teeth.
My 1st wish: Fluoridated sugary soda :p
2. Every day to be a perfect hair day.
3. The disappearance of my depression/psychiatric illnesses, so I could focus on helping others (I've thought about getting my RN and working in an adolescent psych ward)

1) to die very soon
reason I've lived a hardy life...as an athlete, backpacker, swimmer, boxer, martial artist etc...the male body wears out.

2) that my son lives with me
I'm a divorced father; nuff said

3) That animals take over the world

They are better than most humans

animals mainly dolphins would create a better society than what we have now.

1. a 1969 ford mustang boss 302 red with super charger, disc brakes and built in computer
2. have the power to turn into a dolphin when I want to ability to change back and forth (so if life gets too ****** on land I could just live in the ocean)
3. the ability to time travel

1). To have my close friend back in my life. I miss her cuddles and support.

2). To be a well-known Scottish artist one day and exhibit my work in national galleries.

3). To have world peace.

1) to be self sufficient, independent and courageous.
2) to be able to help anyone who needs help, without any prejudice, insecurity, selfishness and reluctance.
3) to find at least one soul I can genuinely be connected with, until the end of my life.

1. a 1969 ford mustang boss 302 red with super charger, disc brakes and built in computer
2. have the power to turn into a dolphin when I want to ability to change back and forth (so if life gets too ****** on land I could just live in the ocean)
3. the ability to time travel
because as a dolphin you would get the power to read minds plus you can see the reaction when you bite them like what happened to this girl see all the media attention.

Attachments

• hqdefault2.jpg
    hqdefault2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 219
because as a dolphin you would get the power to read minds plus you can see the reaction when you bite them like what happened to this girl see all the media attention.
It surprises me that people are so surprised when an animal such as a dolphin bites someone. And then people post lots of online comments saying "This is a wild animal"
Domesticated animals bite people all the time. And humans-well, most humans don't bite, but sometimes humans hit and beat up people and such stuff.
So people really shouldn't be surprised when one dolphin bites someone.

It's all the fault of Disney, imo, that has spent decades portraying animals as super cute humans (human-like, anyway) who (unlike actual humans) are 100% benevolent.
I do think animals (including humans) are awesome, but not in the sappy-cute Disney way.

It surprises me that people are so surprised when an animal such as a dolphin bites someone. And then people post lots of online comments saying "This is a wild animal" ...

It's all the fault of Disney, imo, that has spent decades portraying animals as super cute humans (human-like, anyway) who (unlike actual humans) are 100% benevolent.

Many people are media-morons. They just accept whatever they see on TV or in the movies.

1. I would wish for a world-wide spay/neuter program for feral cats that would be funded for as long as the need for it remains.
2. I would wish for humans all over the world to gain compassion for animals and for each other.
3. I would wish for enough money to allow me to not work anymore and be able to support myself and my cats in comfort for the rest of all our lives.

New Threads

Top Bottom