• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

1980's cartoons

I was interested in 80s cartoons for awhile because I thought they were my generation. I was born in 1985 and Transformers, Care Bears, and Ninja Turtles were a major part of my childhood.

Ah, you gotta love SuperMarionation.

(the process Gerry and Sylvia Anderson developed such that stop-motion animation
can be done with marionettes--used in Stingray, Captain Scarlet ["Spectrum is Green."],
and the original Thunderbirds.)

I thought some might enjoy this:

Saturday morning TV cartoon schedules from the 1980s - Boing Boing

Apparently, yesterday was the last day that The CW will air its Saturday morning cartoon block, making it the end of Saturday morning cartoons on U.S. broadcast tv. There weren't any current ones I watched, and, of course, there are still plenty of cartoons on various cable channels, but it's still a little sad to think about as the end of an era. :(

My kids were born in the 70's and I can remember some of their cartoons. I can remember "Howdy Doody" and "Koca, Fran and Ollie" when I was little. Of course we didn't have electricity back then and had to watch TV by candle light.

Lmao
Candle light! Am I the only one who caught that? :D

He-man, Tom and Jerry, Transformers, GI Joe, TMNT, Voltron, Simpsons, spiderman

New Threads

Top Bottom