• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Are the Chances that You've Been Abducted by Aliens?

AGXStarseed

Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab ( http://www.blogthings.com/whatarethechancesthatyouvebeenabductedbyaliensquiz/ ).
2. Complete the Quiz and get your answer.
3. Copy your answer into the comments below.
4. Say whether you agree with it or not.

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:

There's a 44% Chance You've Been Abducted By Aliens
Maybe you've really been abducted by aliens... but probably not.
Let's face it. You're just a little weirder than most people.

(My response: Can't argue that I'm weirder then most. :D)

There's a 56% Chance You've Been Abducted By Aliens
Maybe you've really been abducted by aliens... but probably not.
Let's face it. You're just a little weirder than most people.

(I am weirder than most, but not that weird. Maybe I never really thought about it. IDK.)

There's a 32% Chance You've Been Abducted By Aliens

Even though you have a few alien abduction signs, you're almost certainly in the clear.
However, if aliens ever do come to your neck of the woods... they'll probably be coming for you!

My opinion: Yeah, I figured as much. I've never worried that I've been abducted by aliens. Although, I have seen a UFO near my house before, and two of my family members once encountered something bizarre while they were hunting... So I don't rule out the possibility that I could be abducted one day...

28% chance
Even though you have a few alien abduction signs, you're almost certainly in the clear.
However, if aliens ever do come to your neck of the woods... they'll probably be coming for you!

New Threads

Top Bottom