• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This morning's rescue.

maycontainthunder

May also contain missing cakes.
V.I.P Member
While up the garden this morning I noticed a movement in an old planter that is used as an overflow tank for the waterbutts. Once you fall in there there is no escape. Mum carried him/her to the little pond in the front garden which is easily escapable. Little friend here lives another day!

DSCN1015 (2).JPG

Think this is a common newt rather than the Great Crested we occasionally get in the garden.

Fascinating creature. I have not seen a newt outside a collection of amphibians in forever. It's hard to find newts where I live. Same goes for salamanders.

I like watching them from afar but I have a severe reptile phobia. Especially after a nearly 2-foot skink waltzed into my house last year and just wouldn't leave for the longest time.
Maybe he was just trying to do exposure therapy with you.

New Threads

Top Bottom