• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The 48 Laws of Power

Loomis

Although this book has been around since 2000, I only recently became aware of it. It feels very much like a rewrite of Machiavelli's The Prince.

The premise, that one ought to use calculation and deceit to gain power and influence, is beyond disgusting. I do not believe this could ever have been created by an aspie brain. However, since there are lowlifes out in the world who adopt this manifesto to gain advantage over other people, we should at least know about it.

The 48 Laws of Power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Honestly I have read the list, and I think it isn't that bad. I think some things on the list you probably shouldn't do, but other things on the list could possibly help people out in real life. I know a lot of people who swear by the 48 Laws of Power and have had some pretty great things happen to them, and they still act morally.

New Threads

Top Bottom