• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

'Sup

deathrow2016

Retro Obsessed
I totally didn't see this section on the app, so I figured I might as well use it.

I'm pretty much a closed book...helps me seem more neurotypical if I don't talk about my problems as much. Plus, that's the stereotype for guys right? Don't show your feelings or else you're a puss. That's how I learned it. Not judging any guys that do...but that simply isn't for me. So if we talk please don't ask what I think or feel on anything. I won't tell you, usually.

Gaming and writing are about my only escapes since I made a promise not to drink or smoke anymore (I don't know why I did it, but oh well, I gotta keep it until that person inevitably leaves my life). I really like the older stuff but I'm learning to play the *modern* stuff to (again) help me seem normal (I actually do like Call of Duty far more than I thought I would) and just branch out. Used to be into collecting for a bit until the prices jumped (especially with Nintendo, jesus).

Shoot me a message and we'll take it from there. Or comment. Either way.

Welcome aboard :) this is an open minded and friendly community. Should you feel like discussing your feelings it is completely acceptable, normal and healthy. It is good to vent sometimes. There is the possibility, however small it might be, that you might spontaneously combust and survive if you never discuss such things. It's that likely? No. Possible? Maybe.
Either way, I hope that you enjoy the site, do not combust, and have a good day :)
image.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom