• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Public domain eBooks from my collection

. . .

V.I.P Member
Here's some -- not all -- of the public domain works in my eBook collection.

All of the books are in the EPUB format. If you want, you can convert the books yourself to the MOBI format (which is what Kindle uses), or any other format, using Calibre. If you need me to show you how to convert books, I can show you.

Author list:

Blackwood, Algernon
Burroughs, Edgar Rice
Carroll, Lewis
Dumas, Alexandre
Dunsany, Lord
Hodgson, William Hope
James, M. R.
Le Fanu, Sheridan
Link, Kelly
London, Jack
Lovecraft, H. P.
MacDonald, George
Mirrlees, Hope
Onions, Oliver
Poe, Edgar Allan

I didn't include the few poorly-formatted public domain works in my collection. I'm quite certain that all of the works included in the archive are well-formatted.

Anyway, enjoy . . . nerds.
nerd.png

Let me quickly tell you (anybody who likes trivia) something which is to my mind rather interesting.

I thought it was amazing that Onions, Oliver was on this list; I couldn?t believe that the brilliant theme song to one of my favorite films of all time, "Watch Out, We're Mad" (1974), was sung by an author.
I quickly went to Wikipedia and was immediately disappointed to find that he died a few years before he even started singing?

Yes... I too was perplexed; it seems a duo of Italian brothers took that name as a nom de plume to avoid saturating the market as they were quite prolific in the 70?s in the Italian recording industry.

Anyway, it seems that instead of going here, It turns out I wanted to go here!

(While this minutiae has no bearing on anything, I just thought it may be interesting to note)

New Threads

Top Bottom