• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Patterns

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
I love looking at certain patterns and having my favorite fabric patterns. I love houndstooth, floral, stripes, polkadots, plaid, etc. I have linked an article listing all kinds of fabric patterns. I want to know which ones you like?

How About a fabric with fractal patterns to me this would be better than the Hawaiian patterns my wife currently gets me.

Definitely tweed jackets, with all those "arrows" pointing upward.

I love looking at certain patterns and having my favorite fabric patterns. I love houndstooth, floral, stripes, polkadots, plaid, etc. I have linked an article listing all kinds of fabric patterns. I want to know which ones you like?

I like florals, gingham, sometimes like 90s cartoons, I'm not sure what else.
Floral are literally my favourite in everything
I like like bears and sometimes a bit more arty.
I do not like some patterns that freak me out and overload my senses.

New Threads

Top Bottom