• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Name for a film about AS?

Kempy

Hi, my special interest is film, and I was hoping to make a film about the positives of having AS. I was diagnosed with AS a few years ago but never read about it until recently.
The problem is, although I am nearly ready to start filming, I have no idea what I am going to call the film. Can anyone think of a good title that describes us or our situation?
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

I've put my unfinished script on my server, you can find it as a PDF file at:
pk-productions.dyndns.info/Aspire.pdf

Aspire?
I know it's nothing to do with the film, but from reading the script it seems the movie revolves around him wanting to pursue a career in movies.
EMZ=]

Aspire?
I know it's nothing to do with the film, but from reading the script it seems the movie revolves around him wanting to pursue a career in movies.
EMZ=]
You know, even that name sounds like Aspergers, and the word Aspire basically outlines what the film is about. Thats a great idea

Well that was quick. lol

On another note, most all movies have a tag-line to follow up the title.

For a corny approach, maybe you could try "the frame-by-frame story of a young man diagnosed with Asperger's."

If that's too much, perhaps "A realistic viewpoint of social disorders"

I dunno, maybe someone else will have a better idea for if you choose to use one.

Name idea: Mischance

The definiton of Mischance always felt like it was talking about my life.
Mischance - an unpredictable outcome that is unfortunate; "if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all"

Tagline idea: The words we want you to hear without misinterpretation.

There is a film by fox called Adam. It is a romantic film about a guy named Adam and a woman named Beth. It is really interesting. :D
That film's one of my favourites :D. I was crying for hours after it though. LOL.
IDK why all my favourite films must make me cry. Maybe I secretly want to be depressed. LOL.
EMZ=]

I have just finished my script (I plan to start filming tomorrow). I plan to call the film 'Aspire' and a pdf of the script is available at pk-productions.dyndns.info/Aspire.pdf

watch 'true stories'. most (all?) of the films made especially about aspergers suck. but 'true stories' was made by an aspergic who wasn't trying to say anything about aspergers. and it's an excellent movie.

New Threads

Top Bottom